Saturday, August 7, 2010

Auntie Katie & Uncle Adam's Wedding!

After months of planning, it finally happened...Katie and Adam got married! Although Adam has been known as Uncle Adam since the day Colton was born, we're so excited that it's finally official! It was an absolutely beautiful wedding (if I do say so myself), and I may be a little biased, but they definitely had the cutest ring bearer in the history of weddings!

Friday started off with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. It was a gorgeous day out by the water and Colton only had to practice his long walk one time before he was a pro!

Saturday was a long day...thankfully Jake got Colton to take a good nap before the festivities began. Colt look so handsome in his tuxedo and was completely infatuated by his ring bearer pillow and he walked down the aisle like he'd done it a thousand times...it probably helped that I had a few fruit snacks in my pocket though!

Although it was Katie and Adams wedding (and they looked gorgeous!) I'd have to say that Colton was the hit of the party! He loved making new friends and flirting with all the girls...like usual! Colt was so great all night dancing away, he made it almost to the end of the night before he totally zonked out on Jake. What a great weekend!



1 comment:

Katie Kiekenapp said...

its my opinion to that he was the cutest ring bearer in the history of weddings